cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need an expert to take it from here possible scammer number froze up my device.

DavidYoung24220
Level 1
Level 1

So my phone froze up and I held down the power button. When it rebooted it showed that I had missed a call from +1552546429 when I called it I got an answering service that said thank you for calling sorry and leave a message my first pound a bunch of times and it took me to Cisco unity services I was actually just wondering if it was a scammer of some sort because it seemed to freeze up my device I have a LG k51. so I leave it in your capable hands cuz I'm not as tech savvy as most of you folks to do with as you please. If it is some type of scammer I would love to see a youtube video of one them getting trolled. Also on a sub note I googled cisco unity services and it took me to a webpage that had a bunch of way to implement Cisco unity messaging services and it looked a little strange to me. Below is the link . Would be pretty cool if someone could crack this one for me so I'll leave you with a please and thank you.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/12x/serv_administration/b_12xcucservag/b_12xcucservag_chapter_0100.html#ID-2386-00000110

0 Replies 0