cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need visio stencils for ASA5525, ASA5545 and ASA5555 firewalls

davidfwald
Level 1
Level 1

I've looked at the latest Security-Cisco ASA 55xx stencils on Cisco's website dated Feb 2012 (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html) and they still don't have stencils for the ASA5525, ASA5545 and ASA 5555.  When can those be ready?

21 Replies 21

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

I'm sorry for the delay... I somehow missed this posting.

I will check with the product group for approval to produce these.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

Do you have an update of this. I need the Visio Stencils for ASA 5525.

Thank you.

Julio Ulloa

Hi Julio,

I have been trying for months to get the attention of the product group to authorize us to create thise icons.  Usually this is not a problem but for some reason I have not gotten a resonse from the ASA group.  I'm very sorry but I'll keep trying.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

I need these as well!

Hi Paul,

Sadly I've still received no response and I am trying again today.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

I would also be very interested in these visio stencils

Thanks

I too would like these templates

Thanks

kevhed
Level 1
Level 1

I've been looking for these as well.  Brett, any update as to when these might be available? I need the 5500x series icons.

Hi,

I haven't replied for several weeks due to some personal matters so please forgive me.  I have just identified another contact in this product group that I'm hoping will be able to help get these shapes approved for development.  I'm sorry this has been such a long process but we must wait for formal approval from the product groups before we can proceed with any Visio work. 

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

Has there been any progress with this?

Perhaps if you can supply us with a contact within Cisco who can deal with complaints then we can get this expedited?

Thanks

Hi,

Believe me, I could use a nudge from the field but I'm prohibited from posting email addresses for product managers in these forums and there is no one to complain to other than me. I've simply got to be a squaky wheel until it works.  I will forward your post as well.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

I could use these too.  Any updates?

Hi,

The work order is in process but we don't yet have formal approval to proceed.  We will do our best to get these done ASAP but we must wait for approval.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

+1 on the need for these icons.

Thanks,

Dave