Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New visio stencils

Hi Cisco

When will we see new logical and conceptual Visio stencils packs?

The current packs from https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/brand-center/network-topology-icons.html seems graphical outdated comparing to icons used in. CVDs, etc, and the packs contains legacy appliances and technology.

Regards,

Michael

3 Replies 3

Axel Robbe
Level 1
Level 1

There is a CVD pack, but the quality is incredibly poor. The naming already is misspelled, but the quality of the icons is not so great either. I have issues when copying to visio after which some crop seems to be applied.

When trying to save the icons as an image or trying to redraw as a vector, it's too pixelated to make it work.

Still looking for a solution here, because this isn't it either.

I like the pack better than what is on offer elsewhere, because it's more neutral and a more modern look. However, the pack has been unusable for me thus far.

Axel Robbe
Level 1
Level 1
The new icons are available in draw.io, which also has a desktop application.

The tool is for free and lightweight.

I just saw these today under the diagrams.net (formerly draw.io) "Cisco 19" icon set, and they are beautiful.   I am not sure I can resist the desire to replace the icons in all of our diagrams with them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: