cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updated Visio Stencils

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have just completed updates to the following Cisco stencils. They are expected to be posted by Cisco's Web team by December 6, 2011:

• Wireless
  • ASR 1000 (added the 1013 chassis)
  • Nexus 2000
  • Connected Grid Router

We are working on many other product additions to Cisco's Visio stencil library and will do our best to announce them here as they are issued and posted to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

36 Replies 36

I'm looking Visio Icons for the following Products:

SPA-1CHOC3-CE-ATM

A9K-SIP-700

Thanks in advanced!

parolly.patrik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brett,

Do you plan releasing VWIC3 stencils in near future?

Hi,

These are not on the list that's currently under review for funding by the product group so I've asked if they want to add the VWIC3 PIDs to that list. Hopefully they will agree.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi @Brett Newman,

Could you please indicate where we can download generic visio stencils? Like the ones used to create this or this documents.

Thank you in advance!

Tudor

Hi,

You can find similar graphics in the Cisco Brand Exchange, but not exactly the same style as the docs you asked about. Here's the link: http://bx.cisco.com/cbx-portal/cbxshow.action

Select Brand Assets > Icons > Device to find them.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Regards,

Tudor

vick37060
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Brett,

Do you know if the NIM modules for the new(er) 4000 series routers exist are will be available?

Hi Vick,

We are trying our very best to get this project approved and funded. We were very close but a personnel change has set us back some. Still hoping to get the green light soon.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

paul.aston
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Brett,

I've checked the various stencil packs but can't seem to locate one for: ISR 867VAE / K9

Is this one on the to-do-list/can it please be added?

Thanks, Paul A

Hi Paul,

According to this page, that model is end of life:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/867-integrated-services-router-isr/index.html

Cisco will not fund us to produce EOL products.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Jon Berres
Level 4
Level 4

Hey Cisco Team,

Do you have plans on releasing ASR901 stencils?

thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon,

I've just contacted the product group to request approval and funding.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

I am looking for Cisco Cat 9500-16 (16x10G ports)  I find a 12 and 24 in the current stencil (40G) but not the 10G 16 port.  Please let me know.

I am also looking for the cat-9500 16 port 10G visio as well... they have the 12, 24, and 40 but not the 16... When is Cisco adding these to the list as it have not been updated since Aug 2017....

John Hudnall
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Brett,

Any plans for updating the voice, video and collaboration stencils?

thanks,

JD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: