cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visio Stencil for NIM-2GE-CU-SFP

ericveed1
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to document probable configurations for replacing our 2900 and 3900 Series Routers with 4300 and 4400 Series Routers. Several Stencils are notably missing from the Stencil Library. 1) The redundant Power Supplies for the 4431 Router and 2) The NIM-2GE-CU-SFP Module.

Any help in having the Stencils created would be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Palani Mohan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric

I am going to assume you looked into

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

but did not find stencil/icons for 1) The redundant Power Supplies for the 4431 Router and 2) The NIM-2GE-CU-SFP Module.

Would this be a safe assumption?

If yes, let me know and I can approach the Cisco business folks to see what can be done.

Kind regards .... Palani

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Palani Mohan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric

I am going to assume you looked into

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

but did not find stencil/icons for 1) The redundant Power Supplies for the 4431 Router and 2) The NIM-2GE-CU-SFP Module.

Would this be a safe assumption?

If yes, let me know and I can approach the Cisco business folks to see what can be done.

Kind regards .... Palani

Hi Eric

Regret the delay. Still working on identifying the correct group/folks.

Kind regards ... Palani

Hi Eric

Very very slow progress from our end. Regret inconvenience caused. I have got traction with the team that handle this. Our product team is working on adding stencils for other missing parts. Neither NIM-2GE-CU-SFP nor PWR-4450-DC/2 or PWR-4430-DC/2 are in the proposed list.

Right now, we are discussing what it would take to add these missing to the "work in progress". Please hang in there for my next update.

Kind regards ... Palani

Hi Eric

You have been very patient. Thank you. I am unable to upload the VSS file indirectly. I could not upload if the extension was vss. So, I changed the file ext to doc. After downloading, please change from doc to vss and you will be able to access the template.

Let me know if you it is not working for you and I can think of alternate options.

Kind regards .... Palani

Is there a similar Visio with the NIM-16A cards?

Is there a similar template (.vss) with the PWR-4330-DC?

Thank you,

Ken

ericveed1
Level 1
Level 1

Palani

Correct, I was looking in the "Routers - ISR 4000" (ZIP - 4 MB)  09/Aug/2016 Zip file for both items. I also searched other Zip files of routers that support NIM Modules to see if the NIM-2GE-CU-SFP might be contained in another location but wasn't able to locate it. 

I would appreciate it if you could get them created 

Thanks in Advance -- Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: