cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduling Meetings

Mac@TheRoss
Level 1
Level 1

Do you know if there is any foreseeable advantage to scheduling your meetings from the WebEx portal as opposed to scheduling directly from my Google Calendar and selecting WebEx as my videoconferencing platform? I did the latter and am not able to access any attendee privilege options in the meetings I set up? Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

jkater
Level 1
Level 1

Something that I have found beneficial in comparing the different scheduling options and their capabilities is to focus on what type of meeting I am attempting to create.  For a meeting that is more focused for say "my personal room," I find the scheduler embedded in app or via Outlook works well and has the default settings for my room auto selected with some options to change important settings.  For a more public meeting where I want a "one-time" meeting ID and other various "public" settings for registration/user control, I find the online portal to be the way to go!  I hope this helps!  Welcome to WEBEX!

jkater
Level 1
Level 1

Something that I have found beneficial in comparing the different scheduling options and their capabilities is to focus on what type of meeting I am attempting to create.  For a meeting that is more focused for say "my personal room," I find the scheduler embedded in app or via Outlook works well and has the default settings for my room auto selected with some options to change important settings.  For a more public meeting where I want a "one-time" meeting ID and other various "public" settings for registration/user control, I find the online portal to be the way to go!  I hope this helps!  Welcome to WEBEX!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.