Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

3981 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

263 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214251 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27101 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42120 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

210 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

283430 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7673 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192564 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16902 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5323 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56312 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

CX Cloud pairing code

Hi I've deployed a CX Cloud agent on my VM environment.  At the end it gives me a pairing code and directs me to cx.cisco.com to register with the code.  However, when I do so there is nowhere like the images in the following URL to enter the pairing...

Cisco Secure Client CVE-2024-20337

Following upgrading to upgrading to 5.1.2.42 to fix the vulnerability CVE-2024-20337Within Microsoft Defender this is still flagged as vulnerability for the CVEIt appears to refer to a component of the install:C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco Secur...

ansto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCwh18572 - Headless iPSK/mPSK

Why can't Cisco catch up and do this? It is such a simple concept. Aruba, Ruckus and even Ubiquiti can all do it. I don't mind running a Radius server but dot1x is not suitable for many environments. We have events where 5000 people turn up on first ...

Brute force attacks towards ASA

Hi! The last weeks it has been a big increase of brute force attempts from all over the world to our Cisco ASAs. We use two factors, so we're not to afraid that they will actually access any of our accounts, but the problem is that they manage to blo...

Sonflaa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wifi network drops during the day - AIR-AP2802I-Z-K9

Deal All,       I would like your help regarding a problem that has been going on for a long time. Many users at the company have complained that the WiFi connection on their laptop drops several times during the day. I have been monitoring some of t...

Resolved! FDM DHCP Relay

HelloWe have Cisco 1140 with FDM Management, version is 7.2.5. How do I need to configure DHCP Relay? Because I did all configuration, but int not working 

Trustsec Network Authorization not Working

Hi All,I am newly building trustsec in my environment,trying to add one of the switch under trustsec. Have configured Trustsec settings and COA on the ISE for the switch and added the appropriate aaa commands , radius servers and cts commands.But sti...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days