Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

3914 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

227 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214029 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

26969 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42002 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

206 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

282713 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7621 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192074 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16873 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5282 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56153 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

WLC Guest Auth

Hello,What should we do if sometime the web auth for guest WLAN is not showing? 

hs08_0-1710825833433.png
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finesse styles CSS file finextcommonstyles.css

Hi All, It seems there is a CSS file that contains the look and feel of Finesse which makes it easier to have gadgets look more native. The catch is it is only available as of Finesse 12.6(2) which means it is not available on previous Finesse versio...

benkirton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forward Broadcast

Hello,I have subnet like this :My pc under vlan 100 (192.168.100.0/24)My NAS under vlan 150 (192.168.150.0/24)Actually when the nas and pc located under same subnet, I can discovery the nas from my laptop using vendor utility, but can't discover when...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASIC speed difference

The overrun counter on the C9800 interface suggests that there might be a bottleneck in processing incoming traffic. Given that the facing switch is a C9500 with potentially different ASIC speeds, could the congestion and packet drops on the C9800 si...

wadwate3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE 12k - Agent Explorer

Hi folks,We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not access...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Secure Client and AD CS

Hello, I'm trying to get the Secure Client to use both certificate and RADIUS authentication. I've got the certificate enrollment policy set up and have tested with a manually enrolled certificate in the Personal store. However, when clients automati...

odeansa9 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4510+R ssh error after upgrade xe 3.11.07 to xe 3.11.09

Hi,after a upgrade from xe 3.11.07 to 3.11.09 we cannot open a ssh session to our 4510+R Switch. Before the upgrade everything works fine. The error message in the log  is:%SSH-3-BAD_PACK_LEN: Bad packet lenghthWe zeroised the  rsa key and generate i...

5/6GHz. One SSID to rule them all, or separate?

So, this is more a question of what people are using or seeing. We will be replacing all our facilities this year and I plan to go Wi-Fi6E. I have tested having the SSID with mixed, but I have also heard separate doe to if a client shifts frequencies...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.