Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4053 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

213 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214440 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27200 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42248 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

217 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

284200 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7741 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

193073 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16935 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5364 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56468 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

ip routing command unknown on universal firmware

hiwe're on Cisco IOS Software, C2960S Software (C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2a)E1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2014 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Wed 10-Dec-14 03:54 by prod_rel...

gabecz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco cml hardware requirements

Hi members,I have a laptop with the following hardware specifications: i5 1035g1 ( 4 cores 8 threads ) 16 Gb ram I want to run cml on the laptop with personal licence ( under 20 nodes ) and I have a couple of questions. Your advice is appreciatedThe ...

grenhuck by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Noob asking for help with switch, router and WLC

Hello, as the title suggests, I am new at CISCO. I am not studying for any exams, nor am I involved in networking at my job. I just want to learn how things work and went online to buy a bunch of used equipment just because.So, I purchased some used,...

Sam31 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP route shows in routing table, but will not NAT

I've been tasked with setting up a new Catalyst 8000 to connect to a vendor through a vpn tunnel. We will have two tunnels configured with BGP and using NAT'd IPs to connect to his network. Vendor confirms both tunnels are up and he sees our advertis...

Packet Tracer DHCPv6

Hi i need help, basically I configure DHCPv6 on my layer 3 switch. But it seems to have issue . I have attached my packet tracer below, Hope someone can help me troubleshoot the issue.

OneZ12345 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to check realtime logs in CISCO FTD 1120?

Hi All, I have cisco FTD which has got few firewall rule with logging enables for eahc of the rules.  It is configured correctly to communicate to internet.  Subnet behind it can go to internet . For the live connection i am unable to see  event logs...

mrn270 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco PIX DNS not working.

I am having an issue with a Cisco PIX firewall. Yes, I know I'm old school. Anyways, the workstations on the inside interface can reach the internet and do everything. However they cannot ping Google’s DNS server (8.8.8.8) (8.8.4.4) Or my default gat...

RadxD461 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the value of cisco ap9115 route detection default?

AP9115 is joined on WLC3504. I don't know what the default value isRogue detection was checked. Will this setup affect the wireless? After tasks such as poe replacement or ap reboot, the terminals are connected wirelessly, but there is a phenomenon i...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP ROUTING

Hello guys, below is my topology,I have added internet fw  and introduced ISP on site B.Before site B resources/ servers would go via mpls to site a to access internet.I introduced the above to make each site use its own isp respectively.I ran to cha...

fmugambi_0-1716902477086.png
fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to route outside router via GRE/IPsec tunnel

I have a tunnel set up with a 10.22.32.1 address on one side, and 10.22.32.2 on the other.  So, a GRE/IPsec tunnel, sharing some routes, and that part is fine.  From the non-cisco side I can ping across the tunnel to the cicso, and if I traceroute, c...

SteveG18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How the stp protocol works exactly

Hello dear friends!I have three questions about how the stp protocol works on the network.These are my impressions of the performance of this protocol.I want to know your opinion if I have the right idea or not? (The second one is more important to m...

Resolved! Lightweight AP disable console logging

Hello Guys,how can i disable logging, when i am connected to an LWAP via console ?I guess on a switch its something like "no logging console".Is there a Lightweight AP CLI command reference ?Thanks for help !Greetings

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days