cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A-WX-NAMED-USER

zulfi
Level 1
Level 1

If I order top level part number "A-WX-NAMED-USER" for 50 users Can I order either "Webex Meeting Center without Spark Meet” or "Webex Enterprise Edition Without Spark Meet” ? Looks like CCW only allows you to order it with "Spark Meet with WebEx Meeting Center" or "Spark Meet with WebEx Enterprise Edition" ?

I only need WebEx portion without Spark Meet and also need Support Center.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the screenshot you uploaded, you have WebEx options you can select without Spark Meet.  Also, just below those options, you can select others WebEx centers (Event, Support, Training) that you need with Meeting Center.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the screenshot you uploaded, you have WebEx options you can select without Spark Meet.  Also, just below those options, you can select others WebEx centers (Event, Support, Training) that you need with Meeting Center.

You can selecr; however, it doesn't give you the option to add the number of users.

Try to build the config in CCW and you will see.

I'm not sure, suggest you contact your Account Manager, they can help build out what you need and get the appropriate quantity of host accounts you need.

Below is a confermation from Cisco:

The Annuity A-WX licenses include Spark by default and it is not removable. 

The "Without Spark" option is only available for countries that are not certified to sell Spark. 

Adding Spark will not incur additional charge and removing it will not make the price cheaper. It is just part of the original licensing scheme. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: