Views
Helpful
Replies

after adding Subscriber to CUCM cluster, Sx20 Sip URI field got empty

halit.oner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

after adding subscriber to CUCM Cluster, all devices on cluster rebooted, then  sip uri field on  sx20 devices seemed  "Null" , We just need to  enter SIP registrar  IP  one by one for all sx20 devices.  Anybody else faced  with this problem ? I believe it's not a normal behaviour.  what  can cause to this problem ? I'm looking forward your opinions.

CUCM System version: 9.1.2.13057-1

SX20 Software version: TC7.2.0.aea6651

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rsajan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Halit

Greetings of the day!

Ideally this should not have happened. I suspect it to be something at the call manager end causing the problem.

Did you make any changes to the device pool after adding subscriber to CUCM Cluster?

Were any changes made to the call manager group?

Is the replication between the call manager publisher and subscriber all good?

Are the SX20 devices being provisioned by TMS?

We might need to check the provisioning logs of the endpoint to get into the root cause for this.

Regards

Radhika Sajan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rsajan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Halit

Greetings of the day!

Ideally this should not have happened. I suspect it to be something at the call manager end causing the problem.

Did you make any changes to the device pool after adding subscriber to CUCM Cluster?

Were any changes made to the call manager group?

Is the replication between the call manager publisher and subscriber all good?

Are the SX20 devices being provisioned by TMS?

We might need to check the provisioning logs of the endpoint to get into the root cause for this.

Regards

Radhika Sajan

Hello Rsajan,

I hope you are doing  fine.  I just  have a chance to see  your answer.

I couldn't see  provisioning logs on the  device interface(Diagnostic logs) can you let me know where to find ?

I also wanna ask that it's suggested the devices  provision by TMS or CUCM ? I'm planning to make them  by CUCM, is there any  disadvantage ? We have almost 150  SX devices provisioned by TMS. 

Did you make any changes to the device pool after adding subscriber to CUCM Cluster? We didn't touch anything else

Were any changes made to the call manager group?No

Is the replication between the call manager publisher and subscriber all good? Before and after, there was no problem on the DB replication

Are the SX20 devices being provisioned by TMS?Yes, that's why it shouldn't be affected by CUCM.