cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API question: parameters for "xCommand UserInterface OSD Key Click Key:"

Jim_Register
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for an accurate parameter list for the "xCommand UserInterface OSD Key Click Key:" command for the CE8.1 and up software. I have a customer upgrading their SX-20 from TC 7.3 to CE 9.4, and I need to update the courtesy remote emulation menu to match the TC6 remote.

The API reference guide is suspect; while it lists the new + and - keys, it still lists all of the old function keys which are no longer supported. The command line help function, unfortunately, provides the same list. I will not have an SX-20 to test against until I get to site, and I would rather have this resolved before I go.

I am concerned about parameters for two keys in particular:

1. The <--, or Back key, which takes you back one step. Did this map to the "C" or Cancel key, or does it have a new parameter?

2. The "Reject incoming call/End call/Cancel/Back to Home" key. I cannot determine an obvious correlation in the list.

I am assuming, hopefully correctly, that the other navigation keys and keypad are unchanged.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

TC 7.3 parameter list
Key(r): <0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/C/Call/Disconnect/Down/F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/Grab/Home/Layout/
Left/Mute/MuteMic/Ok/PhoneBook/Presentation/Right/Selfview/Square/SrcAux/SrcCamera/
SrcDocCam/SrcPc/SrcVcr/Star/Up/VolumeDown/VolumeUp/ZoomIn/ZoomOut>

CE 9.4 parameter list
Key:
0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/C/Call/Disconnect/Down/F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/Grab/Home/Layout/Left/
Mute/MuteMic/Ok/PhoneBook/Presentation/Right/Selfview/Square/SrcAux/SrcCamera/
SrcDocCam/SrcPc/SrcVcr/Star/Up/VolumeDown/VolumeUp/ZoomIn/ZoomOut/+/-

0 Replies 0