Views
Helpful
Replies

Audio from presentation source constantly passes through to MX300

danalvarez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I’ve got a MX300 that has a Cisco DMP 4310g connected to it as a presentation source.  The basic idea of it is that the client wants to use the MX300 for VTC and then when not in a call, be able to send the iptv feed from the dmp to the monitor as a presentation.  Not really an ideal way to have iptv in your office, I admit, but the client wants it this way. 

Anyway, the DMP is continually sending audio to the MX300, even when the presentation is not being sent to the unit.  Pressing stop presentation on the remote will stop video, but audio still passes through. 

The DMP video is connected to the MX300 via HDMI>DVI adapter.  Audio is sent from the DMP to MX300 via 3.5mm stereo to RCA Male. 

My question: is this normal function for the MX300?  Seems like when presentation is stopped, both audio and video should stop, right?  Is there something I’m missing in the configuration?  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You should be able to use the xconfiguration video association ......... Commands to associate the audio to the video to prevent this.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You should be able to use the xconfiguration video association ......... Commands to associate the audio to the video to prevent this.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks!  This worked!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: