Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Answer configuration will be lost after SX20 or EX90 had been restarted

Qiyu Bao
Level 1
Level 1

hi, GUYS

meet trouble that   the configuration of  Auto Answer on the Video endpoint like EX90 or SX20 would be lost 

after i restart them , i confirmed that i had saved the configuration,  but i still will be lost just after the device restarted

how to solve it ?  the software version of the device is 7.2.1

7 Replies 7

Hi,

Do you use CUCM for provisioning EX90 and SX20 ?

Auto-Answer is provision function from CUCM. You can change this function in DN configuration of CUCM devices.

br Oleksandr

hi , Oleksandr

all the endpoints  registered on VCS, and the " auto answer "  were all configured  on the webpage of the device itself

Hi,

If your system is not provision to CUCM, then do you have a TMS template that pushes the auto answer config to the endpoint?

Cause just by registering the system to VCS does not effect any changes on this configuration.

Regards,

Tang

hi, TANG

i have try for  2  sx20 with different which all registered on same VCS, the version 5.x.x will not loose the config after it restart, but the version 7.2.1 one will , and we have no TMS in our system

Hi,

I am not able to see the same issue in my system,   I suggest you raised a TAC case to let the TAC have a look at your system config.

Qiyu Bao
Level 1
Level 1

anyone  who know the reason?

Sumeet Rakesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If they are added in TMS, check for any TMS template that might cause this issue.

Regards

Sumeet Rakesh