cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

B2BUA "ICE processing Failed"

nnlwin1611
Level 1
Level 1

when my external or internal lync client called to internal endpoint, the calling was connected for few second and then auto-dropped. Under the lyncgateway I found this error message "B2BUA disconnected call on the Microsoft side saying "Ice processing failed".

10 Replies 10

Hi,

Did you manage to fix this? I am seeing exactly the same. 

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi

We are still solving the issue. have not solved yet.

Thanks,

Nyi

For 4 months? Isn't this critical for you? I have a tac case open. When we get this fixed I will let you know.

Hi yeah,

We also open the TAC case. still have issued. please let me know. I will also share you too.

thanks,

Nyi

Hi,

My TAC case number is 636468017. Can you please share yours? 

Thanks.

Hi Nyi,

The problem with our deployment was the SfB 2016 client itself. It is buggy, it seams. Downgraded to SfB 2015 client and it is working just fine. 

Let me know if this helped you and please rate useful answers.

Thanks,

Alex.

Hi Alex

Now we  are planning to upgrade vsc and express to 8.5.1. For lync we are using 2016 or 2015. I need to check.

Any way thank for your inpf. I will let u know.

Thanks

Nyi

Hi Alex and Nyi,

I have same your issue "ICE Processing Failed" when call between video endpoint to Lync cleint on internet.

What are VCS version and Lync Server version that can resolve the issue?

I have same your issue "ICE Processing Failed" when call between video endpoint to Lync client on internet.

I have S4B 2016 desktop (365) and VCS X8.6.1 gw lync.

Thx

If you're running S4B 2016, you might be facing bug CSCuw79386, which is fixed in X8.7.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: