TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI,I have two site , site 1 and site 2. both the sites are interconnected via MPLS .both the sites are using the same IP Address range... 192.168.1.x and I have only one Call Manager for both the sites (which is a DHCP Server for both sites). IP Pho...

HelloI have Call Manager 4.3, Cisco camera II, IP Phone 7911, Cisco Unified Video Advantage and Gateway 2811 with PRI ISDN.When I call inside my company all is OK - audio and video call is successfully.When I call outside from my IP phone 7911(outsid...

I just got the CCNA Voice Exam Guide, I am half way through the book, I need to find a way of practicing command line syntax, I have packet tracer from Cisco, it has phones in the device bin however there is no CME installed on the router. Does anyon...

stevem447 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone!I have quite a bit of a problem, and I wonder if anyone else has expirienced same symptoms. I have an H.323 lab environment which consists of one 3515 MCU (12 ports), one Tandberg 1700 MXP HD-video endpoint and one Polycom PVX softwar...

ivu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes