TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, Currently we're in the middle of CMS deployment,below the detail :CMS version 3.0Standalone single combined We use OpenLDAP for user integration.As you probably know that by default CMS will generate random number for each user's Call...

Hi..Our roomkit mini today kept on disturbing the Source connection of a laptop connected to the 2nd HDMI source on the TV.A laptop user was presenting on the TV which was connected to its own HDMI cable to the back of the TV (not the passthru hdmi c...

We are changing hostnames on a number of regional expressways and clustering them to increase capacity and provide failover. When creating the CSR, does the CN need to be the new hostname or can I just include it in the SAN list? If I do need to crea...

I had two MX800, that one is version 8.3.3 & second one is version 8.3.8. Both of MX800 are under the TMS 15.2.1 management.My situation is MX800 8.3.3 cloud show the Meeting button, but the MX800 8.3.8 cloud NOT show the Meeting button. On the TMS, ...

Hi Does anybody know how to get call log from SX20&Roomkit?I have enable the logging fuction and set the syslog server,but it can only get the system log.Is there any method to get the call log except using API to get?I can see TMS can get the call l...

After participants join the CMS conference meeting I cannot see them on the CMM. It takes more than 1 minute before I see their connection status on CMM. I have two systems but only one has the problem. Both systems are running on the same software v...

simon1964 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes