TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

System (1): 3640 with T1 interface, IOS 12.2(7),System (2): Other Brand VOIP Gateway with E&M interface.Connection: (1)--Checkpoint NG--Internet--Checkpoint NG--(2)Description: We use checkpoint firealls to process NAT for both system which have priv...

jeff.yau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an installation consiting of IPTV Broadcast Server 3425IPTV Content Manager 3412Both are installed with Ver 3.4.14.I am unable to view MPEG2 content with IPTV Viewer or as a Plug-In from Content Manager.MPEG1 content can be viewed without any...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running Cisco IPTV viewer 3.2.24 along with Windows 2000 Professional on Dell260 workstations. We run Novell, version 6 with Zenworks 4 and Dynamic Local User to create a new user on the workstation. Every time a new user is created we have...

I have been trying to get the right IOS for 1751V and the MFT-E1 card. I have tried all slots (0 and 1 should work) and various software recommended by the Software Advisor: IP-VOICE-PLUS and IP-VOX-PLUS versions 12.2(8)YL, 12.2.(8)YN, 12.2(11)YV. Th...