TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a client that uses an XML file that is used as a list to load to the favorites page to be stored for end users to have quick access to dial The strange issue I am seeing is on the endpoint and webUI on some DX80s will truncate the list in call...

Hello everybody!Can someone please help?There is a vcse server (not virtual), version 7.2 with several options keys.The task is to migrate the server to the virtual machine and update.Purchased:SWSS UPGRADES Order L-VCS-PAK for Cisco CON-ECMU-LVCSE5 ...

Having an issue with DX80 reporting that provisioning mode is set, but provisioning status is not reporting provisioned. I have another dx80 with exactly the same configuration working fine. Any ideas what else i can look into to troubleshoot this pr...

Hi Team,            we have an SX 20 TP endpoint which is connected to a laptop using hdmi. we have installed skype client on the laptop, the idea is to make the laptop as the presentation soruce, and using SX 20 camera for the skype video. will thi...