TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,   We have EX and DX series telepresence as agent end points. But DX series phones are facing issue "The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid" while logging in agent. EX is working fine. Both phones are properly reg...

We have a solution with a codec pro, a primary 98" display, and secondary 65" display adjacent to it, there is a tertiary 55" repeater display on the side wall. The clients desire is to have the following on the screens in the different scenarios, bu...

ISDM_BK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have many videosystems where calls disconnect after 15 minutes. It looks like the well known SIP timer issue. But if I restart the system, the problem also disapear, but can be back again after a few weeks. Can anyone explain this behavier ? T...

Resolved! EX90 not working

I have tried resetting the device, its boots up and shows Cisco logo, then the display went off, i can see power led white led ON  and touch panel volume lights. no image on display...  Can someone help me to  to fix this, or to find out the exact is...

pramith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes