TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,   The Spark Room Kit and Room Kit Plus mention Management software for the analytics feature that can be activated in those room.  Does anyone know what software would track the rooms participant #'s and room usage?  Would this be a new fea...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI. everyone My RoomkKitPlus auto upgrade to ce9.9.0 when I register on webex cloud. Soafter It reboot the device cannot connect to wireless there are no menu to chose to connect wirelessand for Ethernet it not working it cannot remember ip when i tr...

Hi all, is there a possibility to export all device profiles including the MAC address which you can reach through the dependency records? The scope is to get the MAC address which is related to the device profile at the moment. I didnt find anything...

Hi all,            I am using TMS 15.4.4. I tried to add customer's company logo in meeting invitation email template.I can see the company logo in the email template preview, but the logo doesn't show in received meeting invitation email. I did foll...

Dear all, we have a CMS with Spaces and TMS sheduler for Meetings. Actually we have the problem that in TMS we can only register one ID number. Therefore we use +44XXXXX for our conferences. Now we have another location and only for this devices we w...