TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I see in our Expressway some calls with quite good values for the media statistics. Only the "Unexpected packets" value is not really clear for me. Example:Type VideoProtocol DYNAMIC_126Rate 950747 bpsPackets forwarded 814115Keepalives 714Errors 0...

Greetings Cisco Community,   I have TMS v15.4.0 at the moment and I would like to run a report (ie. export into Excel) that collects all the hardware serial numbers of all endpoints and MCUs.  I did execute a report from 'Reporting' > 'System' > 'Sys...

jtreyes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I am urgently seeking a xcommand that will open a newly added panel & page on the cisco touch. We want to simulate a button press to bring it up for user feedback at the end of the meeting or call.One might be able to do this fromthe macros...

Hi , we are using SX80 along  CTS-CTRL-DVX-10+ .We were facing issue of Touch 10 hanging i.e. a circle keeps revolving on the center with blue screen and nothing happens. After say 2-3 minutes, it  comes back on its own.So, we did the RMA of Touch an...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes