TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 9 SX80 installed in classroom in an University and since 2014 we make an usefull use of the TC console to manage the view in all  3 monitors we have. Until now we are kipping the TC7.11 in all our devices . If we want to upgrade to  CE 9 w...

Hi, I am designing a system where we have 2 x Precision 60 Cameras (via a small switch) going into a Webex Plus Codec. The room uses the supplied Touch 10 panel. The client wants to use HDMI 3 output of the codec to send to a HDMI>USB converter and p...

dbeaumont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to suppress the attached 'New version available' prompt we receive for Cisco WebEx Meetings. (This is a Citrix environment, and users do not have permission to update.) Please let us know if there is an easy way to prevent this prompt, ...

joep11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!When I access the webinterface of our TCS (S5.3, new version with hd) and I am not logged in I get redirected to https (self sigend certificate)Which in general is great, but access to the streaming and on demand content does not work, the bug ...

Hi. I'm Korean network engineer of Cisco partner.The question is simple, is there any way to config to lock menu to block settings of the criticals for users.I found the way to lock the left side menu through remote controller, and Yes, it works well...

quake3bak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes