TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 9 SX80 installed in classroom in an University and since 2014 we make an usefull use of the TC console to manage the view in all  3 monitors we have. Until now we are kipping the TC7.11 in all our devices . If we want to upgrade to  CE 9 w...

Hi, I am designing a system where we have 2 x Precision 60 Cameras (via a small switch) going into a Webex Plus Codec. The room uses the supplied Touch 10 panel. The client wants to use HDMI 3 output of the codec to send to a HDMI>USB converter and p...

dbeaumont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to suppress the attached 'New version available' prompt we receive for Cisco WebEx Meetings. (This is a Citrix environment, and users do not have permission to update.) Please let us know if there is an easy way to prevent this prompt, ...

joep11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!When I access the webinterface of our TCS (S5.3, new version with hd) and I am not logged in I get redirected to https (self sigend certificate)Which in general is great, but access to the streaming and on demand content does not work, the bug ...