TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On the SX80 I can change the input from mic to line. The Room kit plus does not have this option. Is it possible to add an audio line in from for instance a laptop or audio mixer or will it bring damage to the mic. port?   I was thinking about a Senn...

Hi there,   When I am connecting to the web interface of our C40, I have an error that says :   ERROR: Provisioning Status Provisioning failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates   Could anybody help with it ?   This ...

Guys,   Have setup a clustered Collab-Edge environment, with the Expressway-Cs neighbouring multiple CUCM Clusters.   The Expressway-C's also have Room TP Licenses with registered SIP Endpoints.   From Endpoint A (registered to Expressway1), I can ca...

Hi,   We have TMS 15.4.0 managing endpoints (SX20) with T7.3.13 and CE9.1.6 registered to a VCS-C version X8.10.2.   The issue is that SX20 with CE9.1.6 reports their "registration status" at boot and sometimes they are not updating the "registered" ...