TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CMS WebRTC

Hi, I have installed CMS with a demo key in my lab. I can do some video conferencing with Cisco IP phones and jabber clients. I am now trying to configure WebRTC (Web bridge). I get the login menu: But when I try to login I get the error as seen in...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have a client that is starting to participate in multi-site calls that are hosted on their Telepresence server behind conductor. They can control their endpoint layouts from their Touch 10 without an issue but if an admin webs into their ...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a lack of clarity with respect to this solution (CMS Integration with O365 w/on-prem infrastructure in a dual-homed configuration). I've a client that wants to do this, and use the WebRTC client (not CMA). It appears that the documentation...

Hi all,I have seen several posts about this, found some solutions but nothing works for me. Let me explain. I use Jabber 10.6 for Windows, connected to IM Presence server v10.5I use a Tandberg Edge 95MXP connected to VCS server.I use a Cisco IP Commu...

admincoco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes