TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If I add a CTS system into TMS, the URI is XXXX@company.com, and I can't change it.  The XXXX is the DN from CUCM, but where does it get the @company.com from? The reason I ask is that we need to have the URI be @video.company.com. Anyone have any ...

Hi, I am looking to see if there is any impact of changing the local user account password on a virtual machine instance of a Cisco TelePresence Content Server? Software version is v6.2 Build 4073. Thank you in advance, Robert

rferullo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I Have a Collaboration System with endpoints SX10 and SX20 registered into CUCM 10.5. The default Call from all endpoints is 768kbps from configuration>conference1>default call, But when I make any changes from CUCM into Endpoint ( C...

Colleagues, hello. How to add additional participants to already begun scheduled or permanent conference on Telepresence Server controlled by Conductor? Or so... How to initiate call from conference on Telepresence Server controlled by Conductor to n...

Resolved! Camera switching

Hi Team,   I came across a problem in camera switching in CISCO SX80. Have anyone faced similar issue and resolved the same?  Scenario: When switching cameras from the web-portal, the near site sees camera switching happen but the far site camera vie...

haj000001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, the Call Control page on the web interface of Cisco video endpoints does not have a way to enter DTMF tones remotely.   There does not appear to be a DTMF tones keypad available in order to enter these tones remotely.   Does anyone know if...