TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The cisco EX60 is registered on the CUCM but it does not receive the phone book directory. All other IP phones receives the directory. Cisco User Data Services is active and running. Cucm System version: 9.1.1.20000-5   EX60 Software version: TC6.3...

Hi Team, We have one sx20 system, which is configure by NAT (Private IP & Public IP) now we are facing the issue that Video conference(Incoming & outgoing) is working fine with private ip & i m not able received call from public ip, display showing i...

Pooran007 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,      I deployed two SX20's as standalone units, and have a new WebEx CMR account setup as well. When I make a call from one of the unit's to my personal CMR room (jbull@redwoodcu.webex.com), it establishes yet drops at exactly 12 minu...

Jeff Bull by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,       I am having difficulty to setup my EX90 and hope to find some assistance to configure it properly, I have an EX90 registered with CUCM using SIP, the issue is I am not able to dial other video end points by IP address, we have other video e...

Hi everybody, I'm working on a TMS 14.6.2 and I'm trying to upgrade C20 endpoints using this latter. from TC7.3.1.8a4696f to TC7.3.5. I managed to upload the .pkg file necessary for the upgrade, I have added the release key successfully on the end...