TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

GR

I am having problems with poor video resolution from/to MXP3000 to lifesize UVC multipoint bridge. Is there a setting or API command that I could apply to the MXP to stop the lifesize bridge from reducing the resolution of the MXP send/receive video ...

graviti11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Unwanted automatic call hitting on my Expressway E. start from 100@1.1.1.1.  how i can avoid or block this so that such call will stop hiting on my EXP_E. Also suggest me if i want to block temporary external public incoming VC call  and ...

Vinod16 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just bought a SX20 set through my reseller, but it keep shows not registered, i found if we need to use codec H323 (1920 x 1080), I need to connect with CUCM, however, i could not download the CUCM software from cisco website, do i need to purc...

Hi, Can we have F5 load balancer placed after Expressway-E external interface, and enable the internal and external communication through F5. F5 Load Balancer will have a NAT public IP address configured. Can we configure the same F5 public IP addres...