TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have Cisco TelePresence SX10 and content sharing is not working when I am dialing through the bridge, I can share the content if I drag and drop from RMX, but if schedule the call in Resource manager or manually dial in from device the content is n...

Dear All,I plan to order PMP-Advanced licenses which has 11 screen licenses included. My customer opts to have 2 pcs of BE6000 Medium Density servers rather than 1pcs of BE6000 High Density server to achieve 16 HD ports in total to mitigate hw-relate...

Hi all,Can someone enlighten me whether the Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link support Cisco MX700 TelePresence?i checked from the Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link datasheet it doesn't show but it showed Cisco MX700 TelePresence  Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link d...

VCS

Dear Sir i have six mx200one is register to VCS and work fine but when i try to register the rest of end point to vcs it will fail.and those 6 end point is connected through VPN at our branch.Also i could not be able to login to VCS through HTTP but ...

Dears ,i have Codec C60 with profile 55 , when i have incoming h323 call from outside (h323 to h323) , it's working good but when i have any incoming sip call as ex.from cisco video jabber (sip to h323) it's working for only 5 minutes then disconnec...