TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am facing a strange issue here. We are ruinning the CUCM 7.1.3.When the phone rings to our office and we answer ,there is a noticable delay before the connection is actually made.This causes the person on the other end to not hear the first par...

Dear Support Community, i have the following Installation:CUCM Version 10.5(1)Telepresence Conductor Version XC2.3virtual Telepresence Server Version: 4.0(2.8)EX60 TC 7.1.4Cisco 9971, Firmware 9.4(1)SR1Some Other Phones (7962, 6941)All Endpoints are ...

r.rung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Touch 8 tablet that is connected to an MX200 (G1) and we would like to install a handset to use for privacy. The tablet has the same connector like an EX90 handset but when we connect it to the MX200, it does not seem to recognize that...

cwade23 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As to register Cisco jabber video for telepresence (movi client ) as a end point in VCS internally i did installed Telepresence management suite .And i do go for the installation without release key and it shows the license status as   LicensesTotal ...