TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dialling IP Addresses from SIP Client to Public IP Addresses

Hi,        We are setting up a new video network with a VCS Control and 2 VCS Expressways. 1st Expressway pointed to the public internet address facing and 2nd Expressway facing partner network.Requirement: Internal SIP endpoint need to dial the Publ...

MCU TLS Handshake failed to complete

Hi all, One of our MCUs(MCU4501 4.4(3.67)) constantly outputs error messages below in event log.(We do not use any SIP registrar.) 201     15:47:42.768      SIP     Error     TLS Handshake failed to complete What do these messages mean and what shoul...

Is it possible to have multiple lines on a phone but only have one of the number ring on that phone?

I have a client who has four number on his phone. Extension 4709 is the clients number. He also has 4715,4725 and 4712 on his phone. Is it possible to make it so only 4709 will ring on his phone? The client is running CME 10.0New here and new CME so ...

Resolved! Testing TS4VM and/or Conductor with no licenses? Demo available?

I'm trying to figure out if I can test the TelePresence Conductor or the TelePresence Server for Virtual Machine in my demo lab without having any licenses? Just like I can do basic testing on CUCM even if I don't have any licenses.Also, it will be n...

Resolved! VIdeo call VCS --> CUCM disconect Reason: Q.850;cause=127

Hello,We have problem with the video connection from VCS server through CUCM to EX90 terminal. We use CUCM 9.X and TC6.1.2 software on EX90. The video is present only for 5 sesonds and the call is disconected. We see a Reason: Q.850;cause=127 in a BY...

Resolved! Cisco IP-Phone CP-9971 to VCS Registration....

Hello All, Can somebody please confirm is it possible to register the Cisco IP Phone CP-9971 on a Cisco VCS control server directly. If possible , I appreciate any guide or document for that. I have a VCS control on X7.0.2 .Please guys suggest me som...

SX20 and polycom

Dears, I have video issues with polycom devices, on 3 location the setup is as follows,sx20 paired with isdn link which is having ISDN BRI connection to ITSP SX20 to location A polycom device the video on sx20 is seen perfect but on polycom it is see...