TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have an issue with a client where their firewall (CheckPoint 13500) is manipulating the H.245 signaling where the devices negotiate the logical media channels. Whilst this is not our responsibility to resolve, I just wondered if anyone out ...

Hi,I meet an issue on a TelePresence infrastructure, half of my 7975 IP Phones are no more able to download midlet from CUCM. In IP Phone logs I see this error:8738: ERR 21:52:17.390110 JVM: Calling enable listening for incoming http connections8739:...

Hello:I have an issue with videoconference SX20, when we turn off the TV, the audio is lost, but when we turn on the TV the audio doesn't return and we need to reset the videoconference to recovery audio.Video Conference: SX20Protocol: H.323Software:...

Dear all,my customer wants to allow endpoints to only register via SIP TLS on their VCS-Expressway. B2B calls shall be allowed via both SIP TLS & TCP as well as H323.Is there a way on VCS to deny SIP TCP and H323 registrations via CPL?If yes, how?I m...

After copying the SQL database on our existing TMS database is there anything else I should do other than using the TMS tools to point to the new database or is that it?I'm looking for anybody who has done this sort of straight move before.thanks!

Hi,I'm running a CUCM 8.6.2 with lastest updates / device pack. I've also MCU Media 4.3, TP Server 3.0, VCS-C 7.1 , TMS 13.2.2. I've TX9000, CTS 1100 1300 and a few C-Series and MX200 endpoints regsitered to CUCM. Old H323 conferencing system are reg...

Hello Team,We have CTS 1300-65 unit which has Cisco Telepresence Touch (8-inch). We need to timeout the device when the device is not in call. In other words, we need to save energy by dimming or turning off the display of the Touch Device. Please le...

Hi Team,I have Cisco TIP server 7010 and ISDN GW installed,  When I conncet console cable to these devies it is not asking me any passwordit is directly allowing us to change the configuration through CLI.Please help me with the commond to assign the...