TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good afternoon.We have a 3rd party service (onsip.com) that we register our C60 codecs with in order to place outbound telephone calls via the codecs. We've had no problem until we upgraded one of the C60 endpoints to 6.2.0 -- we have since rolled ba...

Hi. I have trouble updateing a MX200 unit that is currently on tc 4.2.0. Anything higher (tried it with 4.2.4 and 5) gives me this kind of info in the log[     0] [*             ] Obtaining lock[     1] [**            ] Determining base directory[   ...

We are having an issue with our Telepresence system. Once we add an audio bridge for WebEx users, the system crashes. What is causing this? We restart the meeting and again as soon as an audio bridge for WebEx call is initiated the...

Hi                  I have a question about touch panel Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for EX.I have this panel (CTS-CTRL-DV8=) and I need connect this touch to C40.Does anyone know of an adapter that will help connect my touch panel in the LAN and ...