TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are running a little older version of the Tandberg TMS (12.6).  It uses OpenDS.  Problem is that the person that installed it, and configured it, and administered it, has left the company.  If we disable his AD account, and try to add new users to...

jimstumbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The last person responsible for the system, also the person that installed it, left.  Now when we add users to the security group in AD, and try to sync in provisioning in the TMS, it will not sync in the new users.  We figured out that it is because...

jimstumbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, After capturing VSC Control and Expressway packets with Wireshark, I realized that the DF bit is set for each media RTP packet flowing outbound from the devices, if and when they are used as MTP for the streams. Is there a way to turn ...

Hi,may i ask if we use cisco telepresence video conferencing in office,1) multiparty (assume 5 internal users) VC within the office, is it unicast/multicast traffic?2) VC party include another 2 users at our remote office connected via MPLS (Total 7 ...

smart5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am going live this week with a new installation of TMS 14.2.1. I have a mixture of C/EX/SX and CTS endpoints in TMS. I have encountered a strange behavior with a scheduled Point to Point booking with certain type of endpoints.Issue is t...