TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I've recently upgraded to TMS 13.2 and installed TMS Exchange 3.0.1. Installation and Configuration worked fine, but no events are synched to TMS. If I look at the log file I see the following line:Cisco TMS Server is not responding. Halting.It se...

Hi,I was using TMS 13.1.2 as an LDAP Authentication source for both VCS-Control and VCS-Expressway, but noticed, that not all passwords are synched correctly in the TMS H.350 LDAP database, because the user is saved in two entries. I switched to loca...

Hi all,as we knew that MCU is server hardware like others, but especially for Cisco MCU  Codian, maybe litle different.anyone know what are factors which influence MCU performance (beside network factors) ?because sometimes MCU get some problems like...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've turned Presence on my VCS-C and VCS-E, but depending on if I am VPNed in or not, I can only see the presence status on my side of the firewall.I've checked the admin guide for x7.1, I've looked in the Authenticating Devices guide, and I'm at a b...