cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bridge Utilization Report Missing

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

I'm using TMS 15.2, and the Bridge Utilization report is AWOL.  I have no clue why this would be.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it that you don't see the Bridge Utilization Report under the Reporting menu, or that the report isn't working?

Im running TMS 15.2 and I have no issues seeing the report in the menu and viewing it. Have you checked the user's permissions to make sure any haven't been unselcted?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it that you don't see the Bridge Utilization Report under the Reporting menu, or that the report isn't working?

Im running TMS 15.2 and I have no issues seeing the report in the menu and viewing it. Have you checked the user's permissions to make sure any haven't been unselcted?

As per [@patrick.sparkman]'s response above, the Bridge Utilization report should be there as the first option under the reporting menu, and appears there in my TMS15.2 server as well.

If it's not appearing, it's likely that the user that you're logging in to TMS doesn't have access to that report.  You can check this by checking the permissions for the user/group that you're logged in as.  Make sure that the Bridge Utilization check box under the Reporting section of the group permissions is checked.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Note: TMS15.2 has been deferred due to Bug CSCuz20932.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

FYI, since removing TMS 15.2 from the website, the bug CSCuz20932 has been fixed in TMS 15.2.1 which is available on Cisco.com as of today

It's that I don't see the Bridge Utilization Report under the Reporting menu.

And you are right; the root of the problem is that we are using custom AD Groups, and the permissions on those groups needed to be updated.  Only the built-in ones have their permissions automatically updated, and I didn't think of that.  I've selected the appropriate permissions now, and voila! the Bridge Utilization report now magically appears.  Amazing what happens when you configure things right.