Views
Helpful
Replies

C20 and SX20 Camera Cable

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Can i use the same cable from C20 Camera on the SX20 Camera?

Regards

Leonardo Santana           

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Leonardo

SX 20 and C series use different connections for the cameras, so that is not possible using supplied cable.

Please check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/user_guide/precisionhd_1080p-720p_camera_user_guide.pdf

Thank you

Rafal

View solution in original post

Hey Leonardo,

Yes the hdmi cable for the TV/Monitors are the same for each codec. The SX20 supports the Visca protocol which is why the camera cable is different. I however have connected a regular HDMI cable between the camera and codec without any issues as far as I can see, but always keep in mind to follow the guides and use the recommended cables.

Adam

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Leonardo

SX 20 and C series use different connections for the cameras, so that is not possible using supplied cable.

Please check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/user_guide/precisionhd_1080p-720p_camera_user_guide.pdf

Thank you

Rafal

Ok Thanks

And the hdmi cable that connects on tv is the same for C20 and SX20 correct?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Hey Leonardo,

Yes the hdmi cable for the TV/Monitors are the same for each codec. The SX20 supports the Visca protocol which is why the camera cable is different. I however have connected a regular HDMI cable between the camera and codec without any issues as far as I can see, but always keep in mind to follow the guides and use the recommended cables.

Adam

Thanks Adam    

I ll follow the Cisco recomendations.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: