Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CABLE MIC60 FOR MICROPHONE MIC60

GOOD MORNING I HAVE A MIC 60 THAT WAS CONNECTED TO AN MX800D AND THAT THEIR CABLES WERE CUT. MY QUESTION IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A THIRD PARTY CABLE WITH ITS PHOENIX EUROBLOCK 4 PIN CONNECTORS AND OPEN THE MICROPHONE AND CONNECT THEM AND THE PHOENIX TO THE MX800D OR SHOULD I BUY THE PART OF THE COMPLETE MICROPHONE

4 Replies 4

Please someone knows a mic60 table cable that you can use from another manufacturer that you can use without having to replace the entire microphone.

Where was the microphone cable cut, at the microphone or the euroblock?

If it was cut at the euroblock, you should be able to rewire it, take a look at the thread table-60-microphone-pinout.

If it was cut at the microphone, you should contact TAC, they can possible send you a replacement, if not you might have to order another.  You could try and repair it yourself, but you'll more than likely void any type of warranty or support for it if you open it up.

It was cut the cable and the complete euroblock I only have the microphone so I would like to know if there is a replacement of another manufacturer for this cable and euroblock and to be able to open the microphone and put it since I have no guarantee because it was cut.

What cable from another manufacturer can I use with this microphone since I have the euroblock connector but not the cable
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: