Views
Helpful
Replies

can't download locally webex .ARF recording

M Reza Hadi
Level 1
Level 1

hi dear friends,

we installed CWMS (Cisco Webex) on Premise (version 4, update 4155)

when a host user goes to his web-panel, then my recording section,

he wants to download his recording locally, but when press download button, system says: "you are about to download Webex Network Recording Player.."

user download and install that ARF player, but the Download button always says this..

and user cant download locally

how user can download recording locally to his PC?

(please see the attachment also..)

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi dear @Oleksandr Yurchenko 

my issue is fixed now, thanks for your attention

for complete download the "ARF" file recording, after press "Download" button,

it shows a page that say download arf player, (every time it will show this, for make sure you have player on pc)

and we must wait some seconds, be patient, after a while, file will be ready to download and browser will automatically will catch it.. and download will begin..

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

What about to check this "download button" with another browser ?

Is this situation for all hosts whith their recordings ?

BR Oleksandr

Hi dear @Oleksandr Yurchenko 

my issue is fixed now, thanks for your attention

for complete download the "ARF" file recording, after press "Download" button,

it shows a page that say download arf player, (every time it will show this, for make sure you have player on pc)

and we must wait some seconds, be patient, after a while, file will be ready to download and browser will automatically will catch it.. and download will begin..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: