Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot receive a call on Cisco Spark room plus kit 60

Lam Do Tien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

We just bought a new Cisco Spark room plus kit 60, we want to replace the old model Cisco SX20 but when we installed it to the system, it does not work. I found out that the root cause may come from NAT port forwarding. When I configure NAT forwarding as below picture. Port FowardingPort Fowarding

the Plus kit 60 cannot receive the call, when we make the call test from outside, the bell is ringing but the answer button is not work (nothing happen when click on it, the bell still ring and the call cannot establish). I already tried to change the NAT port forwarding to NAT one-to-one then it work, we can easy to make or receive the call.

So could anyone tell me the range of NAT port forwarding for the new Cisco spark room kit plus 60 ?

P/s - I already tried to asked the PIC for Cisco Vietnam collaboration but he does not know also. 

Thank you very much.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you configured the NAT settings on the SRK+ itself?

Via the web interface, go to Setup > Configuration > H323, then set the NAT Address to the public IP address and set the Mode to ON (or Auto).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.