Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM & SX20 & ExpresswayC&E

blackswans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've registed my sx20 to ccm. I've written sip route patterns pointing to my exp-c. In ccm sip trunk status are in full service. But when I try to make a video call to outside with ip I do not see any logs coming to my exp-c. What can be the problem?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Sounds like classic CUCM call troubleshooting. Easiest place to start is DNA: does is show that endpoint is able to route the SIP URI to the Expressway-C? If not then you likely have a Partition/CSS issue. If yes, reset the SIP trunk to be sure, repeat the test, and pull SDL traces. Does CUCM send the INVITE? If it does and Expressway doesn’t get it you have a network problem.

Thanks for the info, now I see my call in exp-e.

tvcs: Event="Call Rejected" Service="SIP" Src-ip="x.x.x.x" Src-port="25033" Src-alias-type="SIP" Src-alias="sip:911@yyy.com" Dst-alias-type="SIP" Dst-alias="sip:zcare@scansource.com" Call-serial-number="609e76e3-f45a-4074-8aad-7271af4a2316" Tag="bef26df0-8832-4654-8a6c-7288522f8959" Detail="Not Found" Protocol="TLS" Response-code="404" Level="1" UTCTime="2019-03-20 11:06:48,923"

I tried many free video test servers but I get the same error.

Have you created a DNS zone on your edge and a search rule that points to it? It looks like you don't have that. Also make sure you have the edge configured with a valid DNS server to resolve the names.