Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CTS-CAM-P60

jerrick.nunn11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have a SX80 Codec using a Cisco CTS-CAM-P60 the default camera that comes with the system.  My setup is Codec - Vaddio OneLink - Camera but I having a weird issue now twice and would like some inputs if anyone else has run into this problem.  When I power down my SX80 codec my camera goes to standby or off position, but after a few minutes the camera wakes back up and I don't know why.  The SX80 is still powered down so not sure why the camera wakes back up.  Plus my Cisco touch panel that comes with the unit doesn't go to sleep.  Has anyone seen this before and maybe know how to turn this two periphals off while the SX80 is powered down?

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The P60 Camera could be recieving some kind of signals from the OneLink device and it's waking the camera thinking it's coming from the SX80.  Have you tried to disconnect the SX80 from the OneLink device and see if the camera still wakes up, and if so, keep disconnecting items until nothing is plugged intot he camera to find out which or what could be waking the camera.

The Touch 10 is powered via a POE injector, so the only way to turn the panel off is to unplug the it from the injector, or the remove the power from the POE injector itself.

I was thinking that as well.  I will try it and let you know if that fixes the issue.