Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO EX90 automatically goes into Maintainance mode

Yogesh Paradkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have installed CISCO EX90 videoconferencing unit to our premises. It automatically get maintenance mode and showing "serious problem occurred to system please contact your system administrator" then it goes into maintenance mode and automatically get restarted.. Please suggest me correct solution for it.

soft version: TC7.3.3.c84180

Thanks & Regds,

Yogesh

4 Replies 4

Did you try to factory reset the unit? 

Refer to video demo on how to factory reset the EX90:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hkhKjN5ohs

regards,

Acevirgil

1. Yes we had done this...as well as we have upgraded same system with 7.3.4.e4daf54...but we are facing same issue...again and again. I have attached  snap of ERROR with this msg... PFA

Re-installing / upgrading the device will usually fix this as that re-writes the software to the internal flash.  It can keep failing if the flash is corrupted (I've had two that did this over the years).  If that's the case, you will need to log a call with the TAC to have it replaced (either under warranty if it's brand new, or under service contract).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear Sir,

We have already done this upgrading activity twice. and this system has already replaced one week before. but still we get same kind of issue.

please suggest me for same.

Thanks 

Yogesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: