cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SX, MX, WEBEX CABLE REPLACEMENT PARTS LISTING

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone have a good CISCO replacement parts listing for the SX, MX, WEBEX, system including cables for the various camera's i.e. specifically the control cable for the SX80 .. 

I have been looking all over the place and can't find the replacement control cable part number for the TTC8-01 camera to the sx80. 

CISCO has tones of installation guides but the guide don't have the parts listing with part numbers .. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Chet Cronin
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

You won't find a replacement part for that solution because that camera was never sold with an SX80. That's a 720p camera, I think that goes back to MXP's, but perhaps it was sold in the early C series days. That said - the SX80 does have a DB9 serial port like the older codecs did and I believe do support VISCA control. I don't believe they supply power through the serial port like the C series did, however.  

View solution in original post

Take a look at page 17, there are cable part numbers there, I don't know if you'll find one. But I'm 99% sure you'll need a power supply for this to work. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

You won't find a replacement part for that solution because that camera was never sold with an SX80. That's a 720p camera, I think that goes back to MXP's, but perhaps it was sold in the early C series days. That said - the SX80 does have a DB9 serial port like the older codecs did and I believe do support VISCA control. I don't believe they supply power through the serial port like the C series did, however.  

Take a look at page 17, there are cable part numbers there, I don't know if you'll find one. But I'm 99% sure you'll need a power supply for this to work. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: