Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX10 calling Webex CMR

Hi, Gents,

I have been working on this for a few days and realized that I need to understand a few things better. Therefore, I have a few questions which I hope you guys can help me with. First of all, I think I got this to work before, but now it is no longer working.

1. Calling to Webex directly from the sx10: Usually, once the meeting starts, I can connect to the meeting. The video from the far end is showing to the screen of the sx10, but the far end does not see the video from the sx10. In fact, sometimes, it shows but most of the time it does not. Early offer enables in the SIP trunk from CUCM and Expressway-c.

2. Dial to the CMR from native H323 device, off-site, here i meant call is not going through the expressway. This is a third party dial to the meeting. I can see at the bottom of the invite, there is a number to dial. But when i dialed it, the H323 device can not connect to the meeting room, it hung at dialing. Am I doing something wrong here or what is the proper way to dial to WebEx CMR from purely native H323?

Thanks,

0 Replies 0