Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Telepresence Content Server Unable to Register via SIP to CUCM

Hello,
I have TCS and CUCM. I've done all things from configuration guide and still unable to register TCS in CUCM. I upload screen shoots of my TCS configuration. Is it a problem that in Server Overview the IP is different that in Frontend address IP? Also I access the TCS WEB in Frontend IP. Where I'm wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The frontend address is used to generate the Share links on the View Recordings page that can be used to send users directly to a video.  If no frontend address was specified, links to recordings use the address that you typed in the browser URL to log in to the Content Server.

You only provided screenshots from the TCS, do you have any for CUCM?

I take it when you mention you followed the configuration guide, this is what you refer to in the TCS 7.2 Admin Guide?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The frontend address is used to generate the Share links on the View Recordings page that can be used to send users directly to a video.  If no frontend address was specified, links to recordings use the address that you typed in the browser URL to log in to the Content Server.

You only provided screenshots from the TCS, do you have any for CUCM?

I take it when you mention you followed the configuration guide, this is what you refer to in the TCS 7.2 Admin Guide?

I find my mistake. I used front end IP instead IP which is in Server Overview Settings. When I change it, the SIP Trunk is in Full Service State.