cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VCS MX300 G2 unregistation/not working on CUCM subscriber when Cucm Publisher goes down

vishal agavane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have few TP end device MX300 G2, 1 nos of CUCM Publisher & 1 Subscriber, 1 TP Server and 1 TP Conductor. I have registered all TP end points into CUCM by configuring manual IP and static provision by selecting "Cisco UCM"in provisioning wizard.

Everything work fine, however all TP end point will unregistered after CUCM publisher goes down, i can understand i have given only CUCM publisher ip while provisioning but is that any other way through which we could achieve TP end point failover on CUCM subscriber if CUCM publisher goes down?

Or its not possible to have TP end point failover when CUCM publisher goes down?

Thanks...

4 Replies 4

navidsyed
Level 1
Level 1
Failover should work and all the endpoints should be able to register to Subscriber.

Do you have Call Manager service running on Subscriber?

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i have call manager service running on CUCM SUB, my all phones working fine on SUB, only VCS End point failover is not working? as i thought that is because of manually adding CUCM PUB ip in VCS end units while provisioning?

Please clear my understanding, how would VCS end point knows about CUCM SUB as we dont added any manual entry or provision for CUCM SUB?

Hi Vishal

Did you add SUB  CUCM neigbour zone  on the Expressway-C ?

You should add all cucm server there,

HTH

Did you add SUB  CUCM neigbour zone  on the Expressway-C ? No I don't ...

Can you please share relative link/configuration to do the same..?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: