Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco webex roo kit plus won't register on CUCM

Mahmoud_Mostafa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,
i have a webex room kit plus an d when i'm trying to register it to my call manager 10.5.2 i have a warning of
error 404 sip registeration failed unable to find device/user in database!!
any idea of the solution ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is the first RK+ you are registering to the CUCM cluster? If yes, have you installed the required/latest device pack *and* rebooted the entire cluster?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is the first RK+ you are registering to the CUCM cluster? If yes, have you installed the required/latest device pack *and* rebooted the entire cluster?

yes i've installed the latest device pack but didn't reboot the cluster at the time, but eventually i rebooted the cluster and it tregistered
Thanks for your reply sir.

Hi, I am planning to install this device pack, Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5(2.16134) Device Package - Compatible UCM Version: 10.5  cmterm-devicepack10.5.2.16134-1.cop.sgn, could i have the instruction on how to install the device pack please.

thanks,

richard 

Hi,

You will have to download latest device pack for 10.x cucm from Cisco portal.

It is recommended to capture existing device defaults details before your install device package because you cannot uninstall it.

1. Goto > CUCM OS administration > Software Upgrades > install/Upgrade > Key in SFTP information (where you have kept the downloaded file).

2. Start with CUCM publisher followed by subscribers.

3. Restart the servers one by one once device package is completed.

Hope this will be helpful.