Views
Helpful
Replies

Cms 2.1.5 and Expressway 8.9.2 webrtc

tec cou
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , 

I have problems accessing by webrtc from outside by the expressway...

In expressway log :

2017-04-28T13:36:57.925+02:00 traffic_server[23860]: Event="Sending HTTP error response" Status="400" Reason="Bad Request" Dst-ip="127.0.0.1" Dst-port="32712" UTCTime="2017-04-28 11:36:57,925"
2017-04-28T13:36:57.497+02:00 traffic_server[23860]: Event="Sending HTTP error response" Status="400" Reason="Bad Request" Dst-ip="127.0.0.1" Dst-port="32710" UTCTime="2017-04-28 11:36:57,497"

I followed the guide, there is not much ... but I do not know what can be

18 Replies 18

Make sure you have the Traversal Server Zone created on ExpW-E pointing to ExpW-C and the TURN server activated. Add the dial rule with your specific domain to this zone.

ExpW-C should also have a Traversal Client Zone pointing to ExpW-E and a Neighbour Zone pointing to CMS WebBridges FQDN. Add the dial rule with your specific domain to this zone.

Hope this helps

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure you're using UC Traversal Zones, required for the CMS web proxy as it uses MRA?

Did you include the web proxy address in the SAN list of your Expressway certificate?

Double check that you have everything configured correct according Expressway with CMS and Microsoft Federation (X8.9.1).

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

as patrick suggested.

1.UC Zone should be up.

2.it always uses SSL and TLS communication .so eXPE certificae must have CN for WEbbridge.

3. TURN Server must be enabled on EXPE and also specified in CMS via API.

4. go to EXPE and check SSH Tunnel status. you must see active status of your WEBBRDIGE FQDN under domain name that you are using to access WEBRTC page.

vcsc1       webbridge.abc.com     Active

vcsc1           abc.com              Active

HTH

AMMAR 

please mark and rate if helpful.

Hi All

I have a same question,

We can not join meeting from MRA using ios device 

I found exp guide on page 22 expressway does not support webRTC for ios device.

We did also ios 11 but its still not working.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/config_guide/X8-9/CMS-Expressway-Deployment-Guide_X8-9-2.pdf

Can you please someone advice me ?

thanks

Unless you're using a WebRTC compatible browser, either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you'll need to use the Cisco Meeting App, which requires the use of CMS Edge. VCS/Expressway only supports CMS WebRTC, it currently doesn't support the CMA thick-client, so you'll need to deploy CMS Edge in the meantime.

Hi Patrick

Thanks for answer. 

In this case do i need two CMS1000 server or does single CMS server enought for us ?

thanks

It's up to you, and how you would want to deploy CMS within your environment. Either way, a single-combined or split CMS will work.

tec cou
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for support , dns name  problem ,  Solved .

Another problem, for microsoft edge, is there any plugin?

You configure CMS to register to the Lync Edge with an AD account that is configured as a Lync client user, take a look a the "Lync Edge server integration" section in the CMS Deployment Guides.

there is no webrtc plugin for MSFT EDGE.

on all non WebRTC browsers (MSFT Edge, IE, Safari etc)

best practice is to 

1. Add the CMA client app installer path in webbridge CLI config.  (this will help guests to download CMA app without having them to login with cisco CCO ID.

2.  then install CMA client on that machine.  

3. when you enter the call ID and click join. the link is redirect to CMA app and guest joins via CMA app.  

HTH,

AMMAR

please rate and mark answered if helpful.

Add the CMA client app installer path in webbridge CLI config 

What is the path? 

In case the expressway webproxy , in ios an microsoft device , is not supported? 

It's documented in the CMS MMP Reference Guide:

webbridge msi
webbridge dmg
webbridge ios

CMS web proxy with Expressway-C/E supports any WebRTC enabled browser.  The CMA thick clients: Windows, OS X, IOS do not support the web proxy and must use CMS Edge.

What is the url?

Mmm, any extension or plugin for safari or edge?

The URL for the msi and dmg should point to a web server where you host the installers.  For IOS it should point to Cisco Meeting in iTunes.