cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Recording DTMF for Dual Homed Meetings

swilke318
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to start/stop recording from a meeting room in a dual homed meeting.  Currently, I can start/stop from within Cisco Meeting Manager but would like the meeting organizers to be able to do this at the touch panels.  I assume since this is hosted in Skype it is sending the tones to their service rather than the CMS server.  Just wondering if there are any options other than automatic recording to simplify the process for our users.  

3 Replies 3

QingYun Zhan
Level 1
Level 1

Of course, It`s can be worked use API code.By the way i recommend you can develop your own software of API or use third-party conference manager software.

It's possible to configure recorder mode to manual and set dtmf value like **7 to start recording and **8 to stop recording using API (postman). Please refer the below guide.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/meeting-server/202722-Configure-Recorder-in-CMS-Acano-Call-Bri.html

Please rate, if this helps...

Thanks for the replies.  We setup the recording profile/DTMF profiles.  It's all been tested and working just not when a call was scheduled through TMSXE as a Skype for Business Meeting.  The users cannot initiate the start/stop recording via **1/**2 that has been configured.  The only scenario I can get to work in this instance is a Video Operator starting/stopping recording via Cisco Meeting Manager. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: